Thank you so much for signing up for this class!
This class is for anyone and it is my hope that it will inspire you to experiment with movement in any of your creative endeavors.
You will get three lessons per week, at 12:05am PST on Tues, Wed and Fri, for a total of six lessons over the two-week class.
The Facebook Group is open! You can always find the link to the right, or click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1991262667846563/
Your first lesson goes up on Tuesday, January 29th. Thanks again!
- Pad of tracing paper 8″x10″ or larger
- Stack of thin copy paper or thin sketch
- Paper (helpful if it’s a bit transparent)
- Color paper for backgrounds
- Collage bits
Drawing and mark-making materials
You should not have to buy anything new, just use what you have on hand–pencils, oil pastels, markers, pens.
- Plexiglass- 9″x12″ or 11″x17″
- Mat board with a cut out 4″x6″ or 5″x7″ ( this is optional but may be nice to have to explore using when we do a collage)
- Desk lamp
- Stack of books
Nuts & Bolts
Here’s how this online class works:
- Once the lessons go up, you can work the lessons on your own timetable.
- You have indefinite access to this class.
- You can (optionally) share your work with Kara via email or via the class Facebook page.
- Class fee is good for participants living in a single household.
Thank you so much for being here! We are here to help in any way:
TECHNICAL ISSUES: If you are having trouble loading our videos or experiencing other technical problems, please click HERE.
CLASS CONTENT: If you have questions about this class and would like to contact Carla directly at email@example.com.