Thank you so much for signing up for “Seeded Notebook” with Henrik Drescher!
Your first class goes up on Tuesday, June 8th. Gather your supplies and get ready to draw, paint and create!
Lesson 1 – Tuesday, June 8
Lesson 2 – Wednesday, June 9
Lesson3 – Friday, June 11
Lesson 4 – Tuesday, June 15
Lesson 5 – Wednesday, June 16
Lesson 6 – Friday, June 18
Each lesson day you will receive an email reminding you that the day’s video is ready for you to view. Videos typically are available at 12:15am PT each lesson day. Videos will be downloadable (links found in the Nuts & Bolts tab of each lesson) and you have forever access to the class.
The Facebook and Padlet forums are open!
Thank you so much again and we look forward to seeing you in class!
Carla and Henrik
• Glue sticks (more than one)
• FW ink (white is a must, the rest are my suggestions): White, Marine blue, Indian yellow, Crimson
• Masking tape
• X-acto knife and box cutter (if you have one)
• Cutting mat
• hair dryer
• Posca® markers
• Any drawing tools that you love to use.
• DRAWING PAPER: You will make 3-5 large collage sheets. I like to use white paper and one or two colored sheets such as brown or grey
Canson Mi-Teintes Drawing Papers are a good size.
• DIP PEN AND HOLDER:
Hunt #512 is a good solid nib
PAPER INK ARTS is a great place to buy nibs etc.
• SQUIGGLE WIGGLE WRITER
• MAKE-UP MARKER CONVERSION:
Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio Brown Tint Pen Makeup
Prismacolor Premier Brush Tip Marker, Black
Nuts & Bolts
Here’s how this online class works:
- Once the lessons go up, you can work the lessons on your own timetable.
- You have indefinite access to this class.
- You can (optionally) share your work with Henrik via email or via the class Facebook or Padlet pages.
- Class fee is good for participants living in a single household.