Thank you so much for joining “The Beauty of Composition.” It is my sincere hope that this class will help you get freer to create beautiful and strong work!
The class Facebook Group is now open! Please ask to join and then introduce yourselves!
Gather your supplies, and we’ll see you soon!
Tues, Mar 26 – Lesson 1
Thur, Mar 28 – Lesson 2
Tues, April 2 – Lesson 3
Thur, April 4 – Lesson 4
Tues, April 9 – Lesson 5
Thur, April 11 – Lesson 6
A private Facebook group will be available for you to (optionally) share your artwork and enjoy and learn from the artwork of others. The Facebook will open up the Friday before class starts. You may also email your teacher directly with questions or feedback.
Thank you again for taking this class!
Please note! All supplies are suggestions and most can be substituted with materials you have on hand.
• Sketchbook: spiral bound or favorite paper, minimum 9″ x 12″
• Medium-size drawing and painting paper: bristol or Saunders watercolor paper, 140# or equiv.
• Pencils: HB, 2B
• Pencil Sharpener: good quality
• Erasers: White Stadler Mars, Kneaded
• Charcoal: Generals Compressed is best: 2b, 4b
• Sumi Ink
• Watercolor Brushes: round, 1” – 2” flat, not too small to work with water-based media
• angled brush optional
• Artist Tape: ‘Post it’ Tape or Masking Tape
• framing L’s made from mat board, clips
• Pastels: soft pastel (recommend PanPastels and applicators and/or Diane Townsend Artist’s Pastels)
Nuts & Bolts
Here’s how this online class works:
- You can always work the lessons on your own timetable.
- You have indefinite access to this class.
- You can (optionally) share your work with Anita via email or via the class Facebook page.
- Class fee is good for participants living in a single household.
Thank you so much for being here! We are here to help in any way:
TECHNICAL ISSUES: If you are having trouble loading our videos or experiencing other technical problems, please click HERE.
CLASS CONTENT: If you have questions about this class and would like to contact Anita directly at [email protected].