Here’s How it Works
• Join us for the 2-week class with access to all lessons on May 12th. Class runs May 12-22, 2020. (If you have already taken Make it Move, you are invited to join the Film Festival at no cost and will receive details at your class page on May 12th.)
• Make a bunch of animations and submit your favorite by Tuesday, May 26, 2020, to be presented in the Film Festival. Details will be in your class folder.
• One Submission per student.
• Films should be less than 25 seconds long.
• Everyone who contributes a film to the Film Festival will receive a $10 credit towards any of our classes.
• Join us for the live-stream presentation of ALL submissions on Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 12 noon PST hosted by Carla.
• Kara and our friend Will Sonheim (from indy film distributor Music Box films) will pick their favorites from two categories and three different age groups. There will also be Honorable Mentions in each category.
• Categories: ….(a) Collage/3D Objects…. (b) Drawing/Painting
• The age groups are…. (a)10 and under… (b) 11-17 and (c) 18 and up
• One winner from each category will receive smart phone holder designed specifically for making animations.
Our Kitchen Table Judges:
Only class participants are eligible for the film festival but we have scholarships available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship info.
We understand that these are hard and unusual times. Let us know if we can help you get access to this class by emailing us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Steve and I recently sent an email out to our teachers asking for ideas to get through these next strange months. We loved Kara Kramer’s idea of a downloadable PDF of teacher’s art prompts, so we did it!
Here is a 40-page “Creative Care Package” from 12 of us! Each teacher created 2-5 pages.
You can print it out (many pages are meant to be drawn on), or just keep it online and do the prompts in your sketchbooks.
Please feel free to share widely… use in your classrooms… and share your pages on the Carla Sonheim Presents Facebook Group!
Please take good care,!
Anne Marie Grgich
Hello Teachers, Parents and Artists!
Here are 30 worksheets to download, print, complete, and share!
“The Art of Silliness” was the first online class we produced… over seven years ago! There was no video component then; each day participants received an email with a link to a pdf with a “silly” drawing exercise (and more) , and we shared our filled-out worksheets on a flickr site… a community of like-minded creatives!
You can share your worksheets now at our Facebook Page: Carla Sonheim Presents: Share Your Work!
Thank you for being here!
WORKSHEETS: Click a link below, and it should take 20-30 seconds to open in your browser window. Then, print!